Monday 8 November 2010

My first Blog in English..

As one of my new cute friend here in Denmark is also a blog nerd like me I am going to try to blog in english. We will see how that goes...

Last weekend was so amazing- Not only was it J-dag on friday but my beautiful friend Anna Sigga came for a visit to the flatland of bikes. It was so good to finally have one of my friends over and just talk and laugh about everything and nothing:) As I was saying it was J-dag on friday and we decided to take it all the way....


We went to Fötex and bought those cool decorations and also some christmas hats- looked absolutely gorgeous, don't you think?


I loved J-dag but I have to say that I was a little bit disappointed because I had heard so much about the  "big big big ceremony".. But that was okay because we had a party at my place with many cooool people...

Anna Sigga went home on sunday and it was a little bit hard to say goodbye, but we will see each other in December- that is not so long...




Thanx for the weekend babe... See ya SOON!

Dís